ArtsQuest’s Souper Bowl Fundraiser Returns for 11th Year Jan. 25 at SteelStacks
Tickets for the popular culinary fundraiser are on sale now
BETHLEHEM, PA–Bethlehem’s tastiest fundraiser is back with more culinary favorites than ever.
More than 20 Lehigh Valley chefs will bring their culinary creations to the 11th annual Souper Bowl presented by Burkholder’s Heating and Air Conditioning Jan. 25 at the ArtsQuest Center’s Musikfest Café presented by Yuengling, and patrons can sample an awesome array of delicious recipes that are sure to warm up the winter!
Tickets for this “soup-erb” event, which takes place from noon-3 p.m., are on sale now HERE and 610-332-3378. General admission is $35 for ArtsQuest Members and $40 for the public. VIP tasting tickets, which allow attendees to enter the venue an hour early starting at 11 a.m. and receive a special VIP giveaway, are $60 for ArtsQuest Members and $65 for the general public.
During the Souper Bowl, the public can taste all the soups presented by restaurants and caterers from throughout the region. After sampling, guests can then vote for their favorites, with the winning restaurant named the Souper Bowl Champion. The students of the Bethlehem Area Vocational-Technical School, last year’s champions, are back to defend their title. In addition, a panel of judges will sample all the soups and award the best entries in six different categories including Vegetarian, Seafood-based, Cream-based, Meat-based, Ethnic and Most Original.
The afternoon also features live entertainment from the Dan DeChellis Trio and a raffle including gift cards to participating restaurants.
The initial list of 2020 Souper Bowl participants is:
● Bethlehem Area Vocational-Technical School – Culinary Arts, Bethlehem
● Burgers and More by Emeril, Bethlehem
● Café the Lodge, Bethlehem
● Cathy’s Creative Catering and Café, Catasauqua
● Emeril’s Fish House, Bethlehem
● Estelle’s Catering, Northampton
● Forks Mediterranean Deli, Easton
● Iron Lakes Country Club, Allentown
● Joe’s Tavern, Bethlehem
● Johnny’s Bagels and Deli, Bethlehem
● Levy Restaurant Group, Bethlehem
● Mainland Grille, Harleysville
● Mill Creek Pizza, Allentown
● Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub, Bethlehem
● Mystical Treatsss, Hellertown
● Roasted, Bethlehem
● Santoro’s Franks & Chili, Bethlehem
● Social Still, Bethlehem
● Southside 313 Bar & Grille, Bethlehem
● The View at Morgan Hill, Easton
● Volpe’s Sports Bar, Emmaus
Eating soup has never been more rewarding, as all proceeds from the Souper Bowl support ArtsQuest’s art and education programs for area students. Since the first Souper Bowl, more than $140,000 has been raised to support local arts programming.
The ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks is located at 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem. For more information on the event, CLICK HERE.