Rise & Fall of Bethlehem Steel Tour
Friday, December 11 · view days & times
Venue: Visitor Center presented by St. Luke's University Health Network
Tours depart from the Visitor Center at SteelStacks, 711 East First Street
Steel produced by Bethlehem Steel was used in the construction of some of American’s greatest landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Chrysler Building. Discover the history and importance of this 20th century giant; its humble beginnings, its monumental growth, and its tragic decline on this one-hour walking tour.
- Tours capped at 6 people per tour
- All visitors and docents must wear masks and maintain social distancing
- Tickets can be purchased online or through the Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center
- No public restrooms
- Visitors will not be allowed on the Hoover-Mason Trestle
Dates: Saturday - Sunday - 1 p.m.
Presented by Historic Bethlehem Museums and Sites
Value Package including admission to the National Museum of Industrial History.
The National Museum of Industrial History is located on the Steelstacks campus on the former Bethlehem Steel site. The museum houses over 200 artifacts from across the world, telling the tale of America's industrial might and the evolution of industry over time.
The main gallery, featuring 21 artifacts on loan from Smithsonian's National Museum of American History, includes massive machinery and amazing history. See a 115-ton Corliss steam engine, a 20 foot tall steam hammer, and learn what the life of a factory worker was like in the early 1900s. Bring the family and enjoy a day in picturesque South Bethlehem, with its many restaurants, art establishments, and other activities to enrich your experience.
Open 10AM TO 5PM Wednesday through Sunday (Please check website for COVID-19 updates)
Child Ages 7-17: $12
Adult Tour Value Combo with NMIH Ticket: $27
Child Tour Value Combo with NMIH Ticket: $20
No refunds or exchanges
- Friday, December 11, 2020 @ 1:00 PM 12/11/2020 01:00 PM 12/11/2020 04:00 PM 15 Rise & Fall of Bethlehem Steel Tour https://www.steelstacks.org/event/10323/rise--fall-of-bethlehem-steel-tour/ Visitor Center presented by St. Luke's University Health Network false MM/DD/YYYY
Venue InformationVisitor Center presented by St. Luke's University Health Network
711 E. First St.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
map & directions