11 a.m.-12 p.m.: VIP ‘Your-Fashioned’ Seminar
12-1 p.m.: VIP early access hour
1-4 p.m.: General Admission
The event will kick off at 11am with a VIP-only seminar in the Red Cinema. Juniper and Grain is partnering with Edrington to present their “Your Fashioned” program, where attendees will learn new riffs on the legendary Old Fashioned cocktail. Attendees will also be able to taste base spirits for these Old Fashioned variations.
VIP benefits include:
- Access to the seminar
- Exclusive access to the Ginvitational at the Musikfest Café starting at 12 p.m. and ending at 1 p.m.
- Free appetizers provided by our partners at Levy Restaurants
- Exclusive access to the Ginvitational Lounge on the Musikfest Café balcony
- VIP-only spirits in the 12pm hour from many of the event’s distillers and distributors
General Admission guests of this gin-forward (not gin-exclusive) event will be introduced to spirits from a long list of local, national and international distillers including Edrington and Bombay Gin, along with local favorites Eight Oaks Distillery and Mishka Vodka from 1–4 p.m. in the Musikfest Café at SteelStacks. Food will be available for purchase from 1-4 p.m. from our partners at Levy Restaurants.
Join Jay Nee of Juniper and Grain as he presents spirits from local, national and international distillers, along with demos and quick seminars from some of our area’s best mixologists.
This is a 21+ Event
- Edrington – No. #3 London Dry Gin (and other spirit varieties)
- Lucky Sign Spirits
- Gallows Hill Spirits Co.
- Eight Oaks Farm Distillery
- Social Still Distillery
- Philadelphia Distilling
- Big Spring Spirits
- County Seat Spirits LLC
- St. George Spirits
- This Life Forever (Mishka Vodka)
- Five Saints Distilling and International Spirits LLC
- Revivalist Spirits
- Breakthru Bev (Ford's Gin & other spirit varieties)
- Catskill Provisions Inc.
More vendors to be announced.
Jay Nee brings more than twenty years of beverage hospitality experience to the table. Since moving to the Lehigh Valley from New England 15 years ago, he has worked in the beverage hospitality industry in a number of roles. He helped develop one of the most interesting wine programs in the area and launched a recurring wine education night that has entertained hundreds of guests. He has gone on to present more than 400 wine, beer and spirits events for thousands of guests.
- Sunday, September 25, 2022 @ 11:00 AM 09/25/2022 11:00 AM 09/25/2022 02:00 PM 15 The Ginvitational https://www.steelstacks.org/event/12113/the-ginvitational/ Musikfest Café presented by Yuengling false MM/DD/YYYY
Venue InformationMusikfest Café presented by Yuengling
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
map & directions