Sensory-Friendly: The Incredibles 2
Part of the Sensory Friendly Summer Family Movie Series
2018 | PG | Run time: 1hr 58min
Everyone's favorite family of superheroes is back in "Incredibles 2"--but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of "normal" life. It's a tough transistion for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack's emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again--which is easier said than done, even when they're all Incredible.
This is a FREE screening. Please reserve tickets by calling 610-332-3378 or in person at the ArtsQuest Center Box Office.
These screenings will be specifically geared towards children with autism in that:
- House lights will stay on, though dimmed.
- Volume will be slightly lower than a regular screening.
- There will be no previews.
- Families with special dietary needs will be allowed to bring food from home.
- Walking/strolling during the movie is okay.
- Talking during the movie is okay.
- Stimming (self-regulating behavior) is encouraged.
If you have any questions regarding these screenings, please write to ArtsQuest Programming Director Ryan Hill at email@example.com.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 @ 1:30 PM 08/14/2019 01:30 PM 08/14/2019 04:30 PM 15 Sensory-Friendly: The Incredibles 2 https://www.steelstacks.org/event/8305/sensory-friendly-the-incredibles-2/ Frank Banko Alehouse Cinemas false MM/DD/YYYY
Venue InformationFrank Banko Alehouse Cinemas
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
map & directions