The Large Flowerheads
Doors and Dinner: 6:30 p.m. | Show: 7:30 p.m.
$10 minimum Food and Beverage for all reserved seating.
MenuView the Menu
- Genre: Tribute to the Groovy '60s
- Artist Website: largeflowerheads.com
- Facebook: Click Here | Twitter: @LargeFlowerhead
The Large Flowerheads bring to life the sights & sounds of the groovy '60s. Their repertoire includes numbers from The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Sonny & Cher, Dusty Springfield, Mamas & the Papas, The Monkees & so many more!
"They perform these timeless classics with a sense of perfection rarely heard in a cover band." Michael McKenna, Music Reviewer
The Large Flowerheads have opened for Peter Noone & Herman's Hermits, The 5th Dimension, The Guess Who, & The Vogues. At Wildwood's Sensationsal '60s Weekend, they energized the crowd for The Grass Roots, Gary Puckett & the Union Gap, & Paul Revere & The Raiders.
Notable stages include Musikfest Cafe, Penn's Peak, Sellersville Theater, Hollywood Casino, Sands Casino, Bayonne Summer Concert Series, Wildwood Seafood Festival & TD Bank Amphitheater. They also perform at regional fairs, festivals & summer concert series, including Musikfest.
All members of the band sing & are multi-instrumentalists.
Named after a carton of artificial flowers spotted in a warehouse rehearsal space in Lehigh Valley PA, The Large Flowerheads consists of Maureen "Moe" Jerant on drums & guitar, Greg Geist on rhythm guitar and drums, Billy Trexler on lead guitar & electric sitar, Dave Follweiler on keyboards and accordian, and Colleen Zajacik on bass & percussion.
- 1 ticket is good for 1 (one) table up to the number listed on the ticket price you are purchasing.
- $10 per person minimum food and beverage on all table seating.
- Masks are required and must be worn by everyone in your party unless seated at your table. Socially distanced guidelines will be in place for your safety.
- To ensure our patrons’ safety and comfort, ArtsQuest is instituting mandatory temperature checks for anyone entering the ArtsQuest Center, effective immediately. Patrons will be required to register a temperature below 100.4 to gain access to the building. For complete details, please click here
With health and safety at top priority, ArtsQuest has adopted a number of measures, in accordance with CDC guidelines, including capacity restrictions, social distancing measures, tables/chairs spaced 6 ft or more apart, masks required other than when seated eating and drinking, and regular cleaning of facilities including major touch points. We have invested in sanitation and disinfection products such as electrostatic sprayers, UV lamps and more. Our HVAC has also been reconfigured, to allow more fresh air into circulation within our building, and our HEPA filters have been upgraded.
- Friday, March 12, 2021 @ 7:30 PM 03/12/2021 07:30 PM 03/12/2021 10:30 PM 15 The Large Flowerheads https://www.steelstacks.org/event/9883/the-large-flowerheads/ Musikfest Café presented by Yuengling false MM/DD/YYYY
Venue InformationMusikfest Café presented by Yuengling
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
map & directions