SteelStacks Summer Concert Series
SteelStacks Summer Concert Series at SteelStacks performances take place at the Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks outdoor amphitheater, located at the base of the 250-foot-tall former Bethlehem Steel blast furnaces in Bethlehem.
Shows are all-weather, general admission, standing room only (no chairs permitted). There is permanent concrete bench seating available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, there are no dogs allowed at this performance. A complete list of SteelStacks Summer Concert Series rules are listed below.
SteelStacks Summer Concert Series Rules
The SteelStacks Summer Concert Series is all about fun and there are a handful of rules in place to ensure good times for all. For the safety and convenience of all our guests, the following are not permitted at the event:
- No weapons of any kind are permitted
- Tailgating in the parking lots including consuming alcoholic beverages, cooking under any method, broadcasting loud music, erecting tents, playing games (beer pong, corn hole, frisbee, etc.) or standing in drive lanes or parking spaces between vehicles.
- Bringing outside food or beverages
- Coolers and/or pitchers
- Removing alcoholic beverages from the site
- Pets, except personal assistance dogs. Dogs are the only permitted assistance animals.
- Large bags or backpacks. Small bags such as purses are permitted and are subject to search.
- Lawn chairs or blankets. SteelStacks Summer Concert Series shows are Standing Room Only.
- Bikes, skateboards, roller blades, hoverboards
- Laser pointers
- Unauthorized solicitation or marketing
- Smoking on Levitt Pavilion Lawn, inside the ArtsQuest Center, or on the ArtsQuest Center Town Square
- Climbing on the stage, scaffolding, Fire Bridge, or any structure.
- Defacing property (this will result in prosecution)
- Unauthorized audio/video recording (see recording policy below)
- Wearing costumes, masks or disguises on festival grounds without management’s prior approval
- Launching or operating drones on or over the festival grounds
Failure to comply with campus or event rules may result in ejection and possible prosecution, depending on the severity of the infraction.
Code of Conduct
ArtsQuest strives to create a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable environment for all guests. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and a courteous staff. As such, when attending the event, guests are required to exhibit appropriate behavior and refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the event
- Failing to follow instructions of Emergency Responders and event personnel or management
- Verbal or abusive harassment of artists, staff, vendors and other guests.
- Standing on chairs/seats or blocking the aisles
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event
- Displaying obscene or indecent messages or images on signs or clothing
- Violating any local, state or federal laws
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from the festival grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets (where applicable) or be compensated in any way.
Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats/area (where applicable) and will present tickets when requested.
Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest ArtsQuest staff and/or Emergency Responder or call 911.
UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES (UAVS)/DRONE POLICY
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, ArtsQuest strictly prohibits the operation of or use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), commonly known as “Drones,” on, from or above ArtsQuest premises, events or venues without specific written permission from an official of ArtsQuest. This includes all UAVs regardless of size, weight or purpose.
SELFIE STICKSUse of photo arms, more commonly known as “Selfie-Sticks,” is strictly prohibited at all events, including concerts, festivals, and family shows at all ArtsQuest operated venues to ensure the safety of our guests. We encourage you to keep all Selfie-Sticks locked securely in your vehicle. Guests that do not comply with this policy may be subject to dismissal without refund.
The recording policy is ultimately determined by the artist. The artist reserves the right to restrict all photography including cell phone photography and video. Guest should check with the venue on the day of the event.
Video recording devices (ie. GoPro’s and other video cameras) are strictly prohibited during all professional productions at any ArtsQuest venue.
In most cases simple point-and-shoot cameras (ie. Cell phone cameras) may be brought into the venue, as long as the following guidelines are adhered to:
- Simple point-and-shoot cameras are defined as still photograph cameras that do not have detachable lenses.
- Cell phone cameras are permitted, however, video recording using a cell phone camera is not allowed, unless otherwise restricted by the artist.
- Flash photography is not permitted.
- Selfie-sticks, Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Cameras and cases are subject to search upon entering the venue.
- The official camera policy may be modified based upon the requests of artists/performers.
- Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures.
ArtsQuest reserves the right to inspect, search, and wand all guests entering ArtsQuest venues. Guests should be prepared to have all hand carried items open and ready for inspection. Hand carried items include, but are not limited to, bags, purses, camera cases, etc.
ArtsQuest reserves the right to employ metal detection devices as necessary to promote a safe environment for guests, performers, and employees.
Failure to comply with a request to be searched or have your bag searched will result in your restriction from entering any ArtsQuest venue or property.
Tailgating is not permitted in parking lot areas, including satellite locations. Guests may assemble at their vehicles under the following conditions:
- Guests may only occupy the parking space that they selected upon entering the property.
- Adjacent parking spaces and driveways must remain clear.
- Tents and canopies may not be erected in the parking lots.
- Cooking on propane and/or open flame grills are not permitted.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted
- Broadcasting loud music is not permitted.
- Playing “yard games” such as beer pong, cornhole, frisbee, quoits, etc. is not permitted.