Girl Scout Cookie Crunch
- $30 Adults
- $25 ArtsQuest Members
- $15 Children ages 12 and under
- $15 Active Girl Scouts ages 17 and under
Girl Scouts of Eastern PA (GSEP) and ArtsQuest™ are proud to announce the return of the popular ‘Girl Scout Cookie Crunch’ on Sunday, Feb. 25, 1-3 p.m., at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks, 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem. The dynamic culinary fundraiser, which sold out in 2017, serves as a benefit for both GSEP and ArtsQuest’s Art Education Fund, which provides quality arts and education programs for area students.
At Cookie Crunch, the region’s top chefs and restaurants come together to create delicious and unique dishes, all made with Girl Scout Cookies. From amazing appetizers to decadent desserts, each selection features one (or more) of the nine Girl Scout Cookie brands: Thin Mints®, Peanut Butter Patties®, Caramel deLITES®, Shortbreads®, Lemonades®, Peanut Butter Sandwiches®,Thanks-A-Lots®, Gluten-Free Trios® and Girl Scout S’Mores®, released last year to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Girl Scout cookie sales.
During the event, attendees can sample all of the culinary creations, as well as vote for their favorites in both the ‘Sweet’ and ‘Savory’ People’s Choice categories. In addition, for the first time ever, the event will crown the Cookie Crunch Champion, selected by the event’s official judging panel. Plus, kids ages 17 and under can get in on all the action by voting for the Kid’s Choice Award winner.
Musical entertainment will be provided by Lehigh Valley Girls Rock alums Space is Crunchy!
- Aramark at SteelStacks, Bethlehem - Caramel deLITES® Stuffed French Toast
- BabaNonna Kiffles, Allentown - Kiffles made with Caramel deLITES®, Lemonades® and Thin Mints®
- Bethlehem Area Vocational-Technical School: Culinary Arts, Bethlehem - Lemonades® Pepper Chicken Bites with Mango Salsa AND Thin Mints® Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites
- Bethlehem Area Vocational-Technical School: Baking, Bethlehem - Chocolate Cake with Coconut Buttercream and Caramel Topped with Caramel deLITES®, Chocolate Pieces and Toasted Coconut AND Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Bethlehem Dairy Store, Bethlehem - Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Patties®
- Carmel, Allentown - Braised Thin Mints® Short Ribs
- Emeril’s Chop House, Bethlehem - Caramel deLITES® Cannoli AND Thin Mints® Pops
- Iron Lakes Country Club, Allentown - Thin Mints® Chicken Mole
- The Riegelsville Inn, Riegelsville
- The Rockhill Filling Station, Perkasie - Chicken Fingers with Lemonades® Breading AND Peanut Butter Sandwiches® Zeppoles with Fresh Fruit Compote
- Trail's End Cafe, Bear Creek Mountain Resort, Macungie - : Spicy Korean Pork Barbecue with Pickled Cucumber and Red Onion Topped with Crispy Shallots with Lemonades® & Shortbreads®
All cookie brands used in dishes at the event will be sold by local Girl Scouts, providing attendees the opportunity to leave with plenty of their favorite cookies or opt to donate a box to our Armed Forces with Operation Cookies from Home.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania and ArtsQuest are also looking for additional restaurants and sponsors to be part of this exciting culinary event. Any restaurant or business interested in learning more may contact ArtsQuest’s Nick Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Girl Scouts’ Jordan Hanchulak at email@example.com.
- Sunday, February 25, 2018 @ 1:00 PM 02/25/2018 01:00 PM 02/25/2018 04:00 PM 15 Girl Scout Cookie Crunch http://www.steelstacks.org/event/5805/girl-scout-cookie-crunch/ Musikfest Café presented by Yuengling false MM/DD/YYYY
Venue InformationMusikfest Café presented by Yuengling
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
map & directions