Classroom Buddy Application
Classroom Buddies are responsible for:
- Taking notes during class for the students
- Sending weekly emails with notes, things happening for the week in improv and uplifting comments about fun things that happened in class.
- Participating in class
- Creating a comfortable learning environment
- Being a contact for students with any questions or concerns
- Building camaraderie by organizing class outing to Improv Comedy Power Hour Shows at SteelStacks
- Creating Facebook event for the Class Show
- Promoting upcoming classes and workshops
- Must be able to attend 90% of the classes
To be eligible to be a classroom buddy, you must have graduated from 101 and 201 level improv at SteelStacks or completed similar classes at another institution. If you wish to be a classroom buddy for Intro to Standup you must have graduated from Intro to Standup at SteelStacks.
In addition to taking the class they’re assigned to for free, Classroom Buddies get a free ticket to any comedy show (subject to ticket availability) from the first day of class until the graduation show!
Click Here to apply: