Dine with us at SteelStacks
Now that the Lehigh Valley has moved into the Green Phase, we are thrilled to be able to offer a delicious dining experience, outside on the Air Products Town Square!
Seating is limited and reservations are required, so reserve your spot today. We can’t wait to show you what our chefs are cooking up for you.
Keep reading for all the delicious pertinent info and use the links at the button of the page to check out the menu and/or make a reservation.
FUN FACT – We’re currently the only place in the Lehigh Valley that has the new Yuengling FLIGHT on tap!
Now featuring LIVE MUSIC!
- Wednesday, 7/1 – Craig Thatcher, Nyke Van Wyk and Cliff Starkey (7-9 p.m.)
- Thursday, 7/2 – Billy Bauer (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, 7/3 – Cold Spring Union (6-9 p.m.)
How it works:
In order to maintain proper social distancing and provide a safe dining experience for all, we are offering limited seatings, every 15 minutes, throughout the evening.
- You can reserve one table that seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- Each seating is 90 minutes long, so please arrive on time so you can enjoy dinner without feeling rushed.
- There’s a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don’t need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer “Flight,” from our friends at Yuengling).
- No outside food or drink is allowed… because that’s how restaurants work.
Health and Safety Guidelines
For the health and safety of all diners, staff, and volunteers – and in accordance with the guidelines of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the CDC – all guests are required to adhere to the following health and safety guidelines while dining with us:
- Please self-monitor your personal health and stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms. In case you haven’t already committed them to memory (is that just us who did that?), symptoms include but are not limited to fever/chills, persistent cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting/diarrhea (CDC symptoms).
- If you begin to feel unwell during your visit, please remove yourself immediately.
- Maintain social distancing of 6’ from people outside your party at all times.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while traveling through common areas of the town square and the building (to the restroom). While you are seated at your assigned table, the mask requirement is lifted (obviously so you can enjoy your food and beverages)
- Any patron not adhering to these policies will be asked to put their mask on or leave the premises.
Bavarian Pretzel – 9 (V)
Soft Bavarian Pretzel, Yuengling Hot Beer Cheese Dip
Chips and Dips – 11 (AVG)
House-Fried Potato Chips, Caramelized Onion Dip, Warm Spinach and Artichoke Spread
Pork Pot Stickers – 10
Seared Pork Pot Stickers served with Hot Mustard Soy Dipping Sauce
Berry Spring Green Salad – 13 (AVG/V)
Romaine and Field Green Blend, Crumbled Goat Cheese, Seasonal Berries, Candied Walnuts, Raspberry Vinaigrette
Smoked Chicken Wings – 14
Double Baked Smoked Chicken Wings . Choice of either: AQ Buffalo, Mango Habanero or BBQ Sauce
Lehigh Valley Pierogis – 8 (V)
Caramelized Onions, Scallions, Sour Cream
Add Kielbasa +4
Margherita Flatbread – 13 (V)
Fresh Mozzarella, Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic Oil, Sea Salt, Basil Pesto, Micro Basil
Pulled BBQ Pork Flatbread – 14
Pulled Pork, Garlic Oil, Caramelized Onions, Mozzarella, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ Sauce
Cheese Flatbread – 12 (V)
House-made Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Parmesan Cheese, Cracked Black Pepper, Basil
Add Pepperoni – 13
SteelStacks Smash Burger – 15
Double-Stack Patties, Stacks Sauce, Hickory Smoked Cheddar, Tomato Jam, Shredded Lettuce, Toasted Potato Roll; Stacks Kettle Chips
Single Patty – 11 / Black bean +2 (V)
Add Bourbon Bacon Jam +2
Smoked Brisket Sandwich – 16
Smoked Brisket, Monterey Jack Cheese, Bourbon Bacon Jam, Seasoned Crispy Onions, Baby Arugula, BBQ Sauce, Toasted Brioche Roll; Stacks Kettle Chips
Yuengling Black and Tan Braised Bratwurst Sandwich – 12
Caramelized Onions and Peppers, Roasted Tomato Jam on Sub Roll; Stacks Kettle Chips
Traditional Cubano – 12
Smoked Pork Shoulder, Black Forest Ham, Yellow Mustard, Pickles, Swiss, Traditional Pressed Bun; Stacks Kettle Chips
Order of French Fries – 7
Add French Fries to any Sandwich +4
Smoked Chicken Tinga Street Tacos (2) – 14
Tinga Style Smoked Chicken, Queso Fresco, House Guacamole, Pickled Red Onion, Salsa de Chile Chipotle, Cilantro, Avocado Lime Creme, Flour Tortilla
Fried Donut Holes – 9
Served with Caramel and Chocolate Dipping Sauces
Flourless Chocolate Torte – 9