Broken Arrow - A Tribute to Neil Young
Saturday, May 1 · view days & times
Price: $10-$80 per table or lawn square
Venue: Highmark Blue Shield Community Stage on the Air Products Town Square
- Genre: Rock, Folk-Rock, Country-Rock
- Artist Website: https://www.brokenarrow1.com/
- Facebook: Click Here
Broken Arrow performs the music of Neil Young, featuring both the rockin' electric Crazy Horse tunes and the more acoustic, pedal steel driven country rock material. The band delivers these classic songs faithfully while taking them out on some jamming excursions and tastefully tweaking some of the arrangements. Joe Mass nails the Neil vocals perfectly and the harmonies are spot on.
Joe Mass - Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Harmonica
Marty Cohl - Guitar, Steel Guitar
Dan Gold - Bass, Vocals
Larry Freedman - Drums, Vocals
How it's going to work:
In order to maintain proper social distancing and provide a safe dining experience for all, we are offering limited seatings, every 15 minutes, throughout the evening.
- One table or lawn space seats up to four people (tables cannot be combined and larger parties need to make multiple reservations and will have to be seated in groups of 4).
- There's a $10 minimum per person.
- Yes, you still need to bring a mask. No, you don't need to wear it at your table (keep reading for all the super fun safety guidelines listed below).
- Yes! You'll be able to enjoy your favorite adult beverages with dinner (we recommend the new beer "Flight," from our friends at Yuengling).
- Both table and lawn spot tickets are good for single parties of up to four people, with campus attendance limited to ensure proper safe social distancing and follow all CDC, state and city health & safety guidelines. Air Products Town Square guests can enjoy dinner available from the ArtsQuest Center menu. Levitt Pavilion lawn spots will be spaced accordingly to follow safe social distancing and food and beverages can be ordered via the Mack Truck Stop and bar on the lawn. No outside food or drink is allowed... because that's how restaurants work.
Health and Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of our patrons, vendors, volunteers, staff, and everyone attending our campus, buildings, and events is of the utmost importance to ArtsQuest and we have established a number of best practices and procedures based on guidelines from the CDC, City of Bethlehem and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Please click here to read all of the safety guidelines and regulations in place for attendance at this event.
- Saturday, May 1, 2021 @ 7:00 PM 05/01/2021 07:00 PM 05/01/2021 10:00 PM 15 Broken Arrow - A Tribute to Neil Young https://www.steelstacks.org/event/10635/broken-arrow---a-tribute-to-neil-young/ Highmark Blue Shield Community Stage on the Air Products Town Square false MM/DD/YYYY
Venue InformationHighmark Blue Shield Community Stage on the Air Products Town Square
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
map & directions