Bakithi Kumalo & the Graceland Experience
Doors and Dinner: 6:30 p.m. | Show: 7:30 p.m.
$10 minimum Food and Beverage for all reserved seating.
- Genre: Tribute to Paul Simon, Rock, Pop
- Artist Website: thegracelandexperience.com
Bakithi Kumalo is a South African bassist, composer, and vocalist. He is most known for his fretless bass playing for Paul Simon for over 30 years and on the 1986 album Graceland, in particular the bass run on “You Can Call Me Al”. Mr. Kumalo is going on tour in 2020 performing with The Graceland Experience. This unique show will feature Bakithi performing the entire Graceland record, one of Paul Simon’s biggest, along with a selection of world music as well.
- 1 ticket is good for 1 (one) table up to the number listed on the ticket price you are purchasing.
- $10 per person minimum food and beverage on all table seating.
- Masks are required and must be worn by everyone in your party unless seated at your table. Socially distanced guidelines will be in place for your safety.
With health and safety at top priority, ArtsQuest has adopted a number of measures, in accordance with CDC guidelines, including capacity restrictions, social distancing measures, tables/chairs spaced 6 ft or more apart, masks required other than when seated eating and drinking, and regular cleaning of facilities including major touch points. We have invested in sanitation and disinfection products such as electrostatic sprayers, UV lamps and more. Our HVAC has also been reconfigured, to allow more fresh air into circulation within our building, and our HEPA filters have been upgraded.
- Friday, November 13, 2020 @ 6:30 PM 11/13/2020 06:30 PM 11/13/2020 09:30 PM 15 Bakithi Kumalo & the Graceland Experience https://www.steelstacks.org/event/9696/the-graceland-experience-featuring-bakithi-kumalo/ Musikfest Café presented by Yuengling false MM/DD/YYYY
Venue InformationMusikfest Café presented by Yuengling
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
map & directions